Saturday, June 23, 2012

The journey starts here...


Ever since I started spending time on internet, one fine day on the month of August 2008, I created this blog the url being different, something meaningless at that time. That’s it. I didn’t open the blog for next 2 or 3 years. I even forgot the url I chose at the beginning. Now as spending even more time surfing, a casual visit through my google profile helped me find my blog back. And after an extensive planning and reconstruction, I am here, entering the world of blogging, with my first post. Well, to say about the blog, some may find it completely a waste of time, both yours and mine. As an avid movie watcher and reader, most of my posts relate to movies, novels and my reviews and opinions about them, like most of the bloggers do. I think I should stop here rather than making this more elaborate and boring. Meet you soon (how soon, which I really have no idea) with my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment